Gettin Buff Contest - #1

Okay, for anyone that doesn't know -- I am extremely skinny. I was nicknamed skinny in high school. I am 6'2" and weigh 155 pounds. Yeah, that thin. It's not something that I have liked, but endured anyway. Recently J started her diet on weight watchers, and in only 2 weeks slimmed down 11 pounds. That made me feel kinda inspired to start trying to gain weight again (that and we didn't have much junk food around anymore).

Then I get an email. The email is from a weight program I bought and attempted two years ago. They are having a contest for everyone that wants to GAIN weight (for us skinny guys). So, I'm in. The contest is for 12 weeks -- my goal is to gain 15 pounds -- however much muscle that takes. Then I'll be on the program an additional 12 weeks after the contest is over to try and get my weight up to 185 pounds. Then by the time A's wedding rolls around, she and I will look awesome.

I'll be keeping everyone updated on my progress -- and the stories from the gym.

Comments

Jess said…
I have to agree. I think we're already sort of cute. However, I need to be thinner and you need to be fatter. :)

I just want to feel healthy. We're going to the gym tonight. Booyah. Bring it on, work out.

Popular Posts