Nerd Assignment # 2

I'm once again making up for the lack of posts recently with another NERD ASSIGNMENT. Break out your protractors, kids, it's time to party!

Since Back to the Future is the nerd cult classic, I've decided to give you all a short quiz. Please refrain from cheating or at least don't get caught.

My personal best score was a 50%. I feel so lame saying that. You better not do better than me, or I will strike you down with my Nerd Godliness. At the very least, I'll throw a pocket protector at you.

Good luck!

Click Me.

Be sure to post your results in the comments section. Let's face it, I'm a comment whore.

Comments

Natty said…
Umm, I got 70% and havent really seen the movies. I have seen most of the first one once. Just goes to show what an awesome test taker I am. I love the nerd assignments
Robert said…
You guys both rocked out. I have two younger brothers that watch that movie any time it is on. Even after dozens of viewings I still didn't know the answers.
Jess said…
Blade Runner!

I watched it as part of my film class, and it rocked.

R, I'm still not sure I'm going to be a Back to the Future girl, but I respect your fascination.
Tiffany said…
60% -- I would do much better on one about Dogma!
Ren said…
A miserable 5/10... I better watch those movies again.
Sunny said…
40.

Either I really suck, or that I've only seen the movie once (when I was little), or both.

You Be the Judge.
Sunny said…
-"that" in above sentance.

I think there was a more complex sentance in my head, and it didn't filter it's way through correctly.

That's what I get for going away for a week, I suppose.
Larry said…
ah ha 4/10 I suck.

Popular Posts