The Winning Pick-Up Line

To make a long story short, Larry dressed up as a gigolo and attended the Deuce Bigolo Premiere. There was some sort of contest, and pickup lines were needed. Here was my contribution:

Pickup line:
YOU: "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"
HER: "No..."
YOU: "Well it's enough to break the ice...my name is..."


Apparently, from the loads of suggestions Larry received, he picked mine (probably because it was clean and he went second). He said three gorgeous actresses actually laughed at him and called him cute. I'm trying to get a copy of the tape from him as a prize of sorts. If it pans out, I'll see if I can post it.

Who said us nerds are awkward around women?

Comments

tiffkindred said…
That's a cute line.. Are there any pics of him dressed up? ...t
Ren said…
Did you read my suggestion?

"Those legs of yours look nice, but they could look better... On my shoulders!" Dirty, dirty...
Larry said…
Tiffany, I will be posting some soon. I have to get them from my friend that went with me and he is an extremely busy man. So it could be a while.

LB, if I were to go dirty, it would have been, "Hey ladies, which one of you wants to go halves, making a bastard with me?" or *points at her crotch* "Are you gonna eat that?". I couldn't do it, though. They were too gorgeous, and I went second so I could not be the first crude guy.
Larry said…
Robohood, I will get you the video as soon as I digitize it.
Robert said…
What the?!? I've been friggin' spammed! (Thus the four deleted comments.)

Tiff: Thanks, it came straight from a cosmo magazine.

LB: Yeah, I read it. I would never use it from a fear of being slapped...

Larry: Sweet digital gigilo footage!
Ren said…
Slapped? I've never been slapped for saying it... Sure, I said it in Spanish to an all-English-speaking girl...
I need a life.
Larry said…
But at least you said it.
Kay Ray said…
I've heard that line before and It worked LOL
Ren said…
See? It worked!
Natty said…
yeah! my blog too! how do i delete them?
Robert said…
LB: You have my repect if you can use that line. I think it takes a lot of confidence to pull that one off. (and the spanish probably helps, too.)

KR: Welcome to Nerdland. Thanks for stopping in!

Natasha: There is a little trash can icon when you sign in. I think. Yeah, they are really annoying.
Darlene said…
I didn't think you could send spam to a blog. I was hit too
Robert said…
Ollie: Welcome Back! Yeah, I think google needs to make a search and destroy program to rid us of the "ad-blogs" out there.

Popular Posts