Pathetic...

It’s been over a month now since my last post. Not good. I really got to get back into the groove of posting. This week J has been in Florida and I’ve been babysitting the puppy while she’s gone. Good news, he has learned new tricks this week. Bad news, he uses it to his advantage. We have an old Altoids can hanging from the door so he can ring it when he wants to go outside. I timed it this week – average time span between rings is fifteen minutes.

I’ll have a video to post soon of the tricks he can do. Saturday is his graduation for “obedience kindergarten” class. Stay tuned for pictures and such. I’ve also got the new apartment almost completely put into place. More pictures to follow.

Life has been pretty mundane lately. Between taking the dog out, making dinner, and cleaning up the mess, I usually have time for an episode of Scrubs and that’s it. I finally finished the first season. Awesome show. I can’t wait to see how the second one starts.

*On Soapbox* I was most disappointed in Bush the other day. Vetoing the research bill on stem cell research to make the conservative pro-life base happy is a grossly ignorant decision. What I don’t understand is his logic. The fetuses are destroyed anyway. So how is making use of them murder? I think it is more ethically irresponsible to deny the hopes of paraplegics, cancer patients, and people afflicted with Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s the possibility of a cure in their lifetime. I never thought I’d say it – but thank god for people in office like the Govenator. I guess my liberal tendencies are starting to lash out. *Off Soapbox*

I’m not even going to touch the whole Israel/Lebanan situation. However, if you want to hear some first hand experiences of the situation over there, these blogs are pretty good.

Anyway, enough of politics. I just end up frustrated thinking about it. I promise that I will post some pictures of the puppy graduation. It should be pretty fun to watch him ace his tricks to the envy of the rest of the class.

Comments

Jess said…
You sure do use my dog as an excuse for not posting - I was gone for a week! And you so know that you enjoy having him. You've been bragging to me all week about how good he's doing with his tricks and such. :oP You'll miss him when I'm back in KC - I know it.
Natty said…
man, I still cant believe arnold won... things are different in Cali now
Becky said…
Thanks for the blog! I have a new one too! You are a great teacher thanks again b5
Tiffany said…
yo Bert -
give me a holler, would ya? I have a question to ask that requires your geek expertise!
Tiffany said…
WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?

Popular Posts