Brief Summary of Robo-Life

I've been working in Geektopia's call center answering phones and providing support to people that need help. Being an eternal optimist I do not view the job as "boring" but rather as "relaxing." Many times in my day the phones are dead and there are no alarms going off that I need to fix. So I come home, play X-men legends for a few minutes before I either clean or start making dinner. J has been working into the evening lately, and while I'm very proud of her for working so hard, we've both been kind of lonely lately. I think it might help that a new lost episode will FINALLY air tomorrow. It's been three weeks since the last new one. We will be hosting the lost party at our place this week and finally get some human interaction with other people. Sometimes with our work schedules it feels like we are actually trying to be hermits and seclude ourselves from everyone.

In other news, our female cat Nimue is going through a severe case of PMS. Lance has only to look at her sideways and she arches her back and growls at him. Heaven forbid if he walks in the same ten feet of her or she hisses at him and attacks his face. The whole thing is getting on both J's and my nerves. Last night I looked at Nimue and almost yelled, "Just have the sex and get it out of your system. This love/hate stuff is getting old, and we all know you just secretly do it for Lance's attention!" Watch out Lance, Nimue wants your kittens...

In other news, J will be gone through Sunday afternoon at a conference. Meaning I will be all alone with the cats. I might call up some guys from Geektopia and go shoot pool or something. I think a weekend alone might be a bit much. Other than that there is not much to report. Undoubtedly there will be more to follow later in the week...

Comments

Ren said…
Thank you, R, now I'm up to date. Hehehe. Hey, did you get that thing I sent you? :p Kidding. I didn't send it yet.

Popular Posts