Easter Activities

Yesterday I caught up with Ruthenium from high school. We wanted to enjoy the awesome weather we were having outside, and I remembered that on Lindburg there is a park with frisbee golf. So Ruthenium, Gableo and I all grabbed some professional frisbee disks for golf and played two rounds. The course was a ton of fun and surrounded a small pond. While we played the three of us talked and got caught up on each other's current events. When we got home and mentioned what we spent the day doing, the family was interested in giving it a try. So we drove back out to the Sports Authority and bought enough frisbee's for everyone. We all played two rounds. I won the first game one "stroke" under par, and my cousin Tommy won the second game two under par. Awesome game. I suggest you try it if you don't have the patience for golf...









In order to balance a bit of the outdoor-siness of our weekend, we spent a few hours last night dying easter eggs. Here are a few of my personal best. There are of course the traditional stripes and pastels and such...



And my favorite, the superhero egg aliance. Fighting against thier sworn enemy -- the deviled egg. Bwah hah ha.



One superhero per Brother. It's part of our ongoing rivalry on who is the best. Of course, Spiderman is the best hands down. But I'll forgive Gableo and Euroboy for thier skewed opinions. Because Euroboy is currently in Germany, we made a superman symbol for him -- we didn't want him to feel left out. Happy Easter everyone!

Comments

Memehunter said…
Frisbee... golf. Frisbee... and golf. Like, playing golf but... erm. No, I don't get it. Looks as if there's one hell of a water hazard involved too, or do you get extra points for braining a duck?
Jess said…
Now that I've read about the Easter eggs, will you stop harassing me?! :o) You did make some rather kick ass designs. I don't know that they beat my "Easter snake" egg, but they're pretty darned snazzy. Good job, buddy!

And, Meme, frisbee golf is exactly like golf minus the ball and the clubs. It's a ridiculously fun game. And this coming from a gal that hates real golf.
Sunny said…
Robbo, here is your next geek assignment for the rest of us poor saps: Explain the workings of frisbee golf. Not many people get to experience it, so you should let us know what it's all about!
Anonymous said…
oh Robo, those are the sweetest eggs I've ever seen!

Popular Posts