Weekend in an Eggshell

Yeah, notice I didn't say nuts. As in "Weekend in a Nut-shell". As in I'm gonna go nuts and start twitching violently. I came to St. Louis with J for Easter and was at the house today logged into the computer doing work. Aside from a quick lunch with the Gableo at Sonic, so far my easter weekend has been a bit dull. I got home late and immediately went to bed. Mom is on sick leave and has quarintined herself in her bedroom to keep us all from getting the flu. I'm amazed my mom taught KINDERGARTEN for years and years and still got sick. She has an immune system of steel. If a flu can bring my mom to her knees, I won't fight her when she says not to get too close.

Unfortunately, that only leaves Gableo (working as a bus boy in a snazzy restaurant) and Dad (Working at the local college). So I spent a day around the fam without the fam. Dad called me up and invited me out to the new library that ajoins his college. I brought my laptop along and have been enjoying the fast internet here and decided to update everyone on what is going on.

So without further ado, please note the following missing picture in the sidebar:


Yeah that's right. I beat it. Armes the God of War is no more. I killed him with Pandora's box and took over his thrown. Eat that (*&^%$#@! No one kills my family and covers me with their ashes! You hear me?!? Yeah, it's a violent game. I would not suggest it to the faint of heart. I recently purchased a new game and will start that eventually. I am taking some time off from the playstation though. I need some time to finally finish Wicked. I only have fifty pages or so left. If you haven't read it already, you should. If you saw the poor excuse of a broadway adaptation, please drink heavily to kill off those memory cells, and then read this book.

As for exciting stuff going on lately, I've been keeping up with the news on Iran's nuclear techology and the Hamas funding. I also found more stuff related to oil that I think deserves a follow up post to the first "I've Got Gas" entry.

Lost has been okay lately, but the heart pounding adventures seem to have leveled off. I think the problem is that we keep getting the same people with the same single plot. Henry Gale sucks. Enough of him. Really.

Lastly, because I had been verbally abused by my own siblings, I finally started up a MySpace page. I had to start an account to read my brother's blog. Before I knew it I actually had friends on there. Blast. I did the whole thing under protest. The biggest problem I have with it right now is that I can edit or delete other people's comments but I can't add my own. What kind of sick crap is that? I've had six comments so far and most are my brothers telling me my MySpace page sucks. I'd come back with "Go read my blog if you want the pretty," but I can't friggin add any posts!

I'll undoubtably make the MySpace page better as well. It's on the To Do List. You hear that Euroboy? It's on my list! Not everyone has time to sit around changing their backgrounds. So no more complaints! And Gabeleo - sorry dude. I'll get better about calling. Maybe I'll answer my cell once and a while too. Just to be nice.

Comments

Jess said…
Okay, so my adventures in the Lou sound a bit more extraordinary now that I've compared. I'm sorry the weekend has been a bust. But know this, if you do bring home the flu, I'll beat you. I've already spent enough of one weekend throwing up. No more, I tell you, no more!

But, on the plus side, I totally got my Easter basket this morning. Which means I can totally share some sweet candy on the ride back to KC. Sweet!
Anonymous said…
ahh the smell of brotherhood. Refreshing and yet not too sweet. Not that in every acasion it is a bad thing, but life does happen at times. And yes I do love britt beceause he's my bro, but if not for that I would kill him. He drove my car three times or more while he was here promising to help me with gas. Each time he not only did he notdo a thing but left me near empty. Jerk I tell you. And Im missing some shirts. I commin to see you a the end of the month, so keep that apartment clean bucko.

Popular Posts