Tagged - Top 5 Weird Habits

The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

It took a while to come up with some of these. I find that habits are usually actions we rarely notice...

1. I am the world's slowest eater. I have to chew food twice as much as the average person. I also have to wipe my mouth after each bite or every other bite of food. I use a napkin even if the food is not at all messy.

2. I hate to walk quietly in solitude. If there is no one around or there is no noise other than my footsteps, I will snap to the beat of my walking. The snapping will start out simple at first, but usually by the time I am done will turn into elaborate cadences and rhythms. If anyone asks why I do this, I will always blame it on four years of playing the snare drum in marching band. Most of the time I don't even know I'm snapping my fingers until someone points it out.

3. If I get nervous, upset, stressed, or horny my right leg will bounce up and down at mind boggling speeds. My ex-roommate used to hate it when she was doing homework and dubbed my right leg "Thumper."

4. I really hate to clean the toilet and I have really bad aim. When I'm away from home this doesn't affect me much. However if I have to use the restroom at my house, I will always sit down to pee and stand up to wipe.

5. I hate Peeps. I can't stand them. It's not because of how they taste but because of they way they look at me. The way their eyes are all googley and off center really creeps me out. Anytime I am given peeps I will open the package and immediately bite off all the eyes. Then I can stand to have them around.

Now to force this post on some poor, unsuspecting bloggers. I tag the following people:

Ruthenium
Taco Jockey
Telaylahbelle
Rocket Scientist
Nerd Werd

Comments

Jess said…
Considering that you lost the list that we made over dinner the other night, you did pretty damned well. The bouncing of the leg made me smile. And your obsession with blinding peeps continues to fascinate me to this day.

You crack me up, you know that?
Natty said…
haha, peeps are super weird. I will work on posting my habits soon...

Popular Posts