Dr. Arrogant Strikes Again!

Today in class, I get back the homework that took forever to complete and that I reviewed with him in his office. He told me that everything looked good except one problem, and gave me a small hint for that.

I got the homework back today: 20/40.

Pardon? I take my homework to your office and have you double check it and you manage to take half the points? Where does that make sense? So I go to his office after class, to which he tells me "Come back in an hour when my office hours begin." Wow. Fine. So I come back after an hour and wait for another 30 minutes for the line of people to his office. Yeah.

When I finally get in I ask him how I did so badly on the homework. We spend 30 minutes argueing with each other. Every time I try to talk, he cuts me off and talks over me, which really pisses me off. He basically graded me on what he thought I understood, than what was on the paper. I ended up yanking a 38/40 from being persistant with him. He's going to be a fun one this semester.

Comments

Popular Posts