The Tag

Okay, even though I was tagged a LONG while back on The Unpublished Column, I am still going to participate. Here it is folks.

The Meme: What ten events would you care to witness if you could travel in time and observe them.

10. Watch the pilgriams land on Plymouth Rock
9. Watch the pyramids being built
8. See a miracle performed by Jesus (not that I don't believe...but everyone wonders)
7. Watch my parent's first date
6. See a swing dance in Harlem
5. Watch Benny Goodman's performance at Carnegie Hall
4. See Neil Armstrong walk on the moon
3. See my grandparents together on V-day (he would have been on a boat the next day)
2. Watch a Film Noir movie in a drive-in theater
1. See Gordon Buehrig designing the Boat-Tailed Auburn

Alright there ya go. Again, sorry J for the long delay. Okay, now time to pick some victims...err...I mean...friends to tag. Hey Taco Jockey, Rocket Scientist, and Abbie - you're IT!

Comments

Larry said…
That is an awesome car. I had never seen it before.
Robert said…
Thanks, he was actually my great uncle. They have an entire car museum for him somewhere. If you'd like to see his other cars, google image search for Cord and Duesenberg.
Ren said…
Did you know that the Pilgrims took off from Plymouth and landed in Plymouth? How lucky is that? They just got off and said, "oh, this is Plymouth? Let's go back, lads, we've gone in circles!"

Jess will tell you that's from Eddie Izzard.
Robert said…
La fashion: Thanks, welcome to Nerdland.

LNF: I'll have to post the funny story that happened with that. Think superglue and nose hair.

LB: I actually had a lot of ancestors on the plymouth. Yes, they were definitely confused.

Popular Posts