War of the Worlds Ruined My Heroine

For those of you that know already from J's blog, I have become increasingly addicted to the new Playstation 2 game Destroy All Humans. I know a number of you out there like Grand Theft Auto because you can run around killing people while stealing cars and picking up hookers. Destroy All Humans lets you run around giving people anal probes so you can steal thier brains. Honestly, how can you get more fun than that?

Recently I had to put down my game due to my lack of an appetite. After watching a bunch of alien spacecraft suck the insides from innocent bystanders, harvesting brainstems loses its appeal.

Comments

Ren said…
Ah! You've posted again! Where THE HELL were you?!
Yes, I missed you. Yuck.
Robert said…
Haha, yeah I know. Sorry guys. Between working at Geektopia and spending time with J, my blog also went toward the wayside. I'll try and do better. J just started work too, so we'll have to remind each other to update. Thanks for all the support - and check back soon. I promise some major posts are on the way.

Popular Posts