The Oil Problem is Solved

Here's something amazing. Reseachers have been studying alternate energy sources for how long? They've come up with Hydrogen power, Water power, and Hybirds. How come this guy figured out the cheapest solution? How come no one knows about this? Diesel fueled cars were originally designed to run on peanut oil? Some guy is converting desiel cars to run on used vegetable oil from fast food restaurants. Let me repeat that. VEGETABLE OIL. I wonder if the converted cars still pass exhaust inspections...

Comments

Ren said…
They'll pass the exhaust inspections, but...

The car's lifetime will be cut short by 10 to 15 years because of high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes ;p
Sunny said…
Willie Nelson's tour van runs on veggie oil.

Just part of the reason why he's my hero.
Jess said…
Oil companies and my plot for world domination through the distruction of the American dream.

Oh yes, little ones, I'm devising me a plan while I work in education...
Sunny said…
STOP HER, SHE TALKS TO OUR CHILDREN!
Byagi said…
I saw this and i want to convert. Can they handle my little suzuki? Count me in.

Oil: Its not just for kinky sex games anymore.
Natty said…
I hope the oil solution doesnt work well, because I research hydrogen production, and want a job in alternative fuels...wow, I am totally selfish.
Jess said…
New post!

New post!

New post!

Popular Posts