Weekend Adventures

It's about one in the morning and I'm not even remotely tired. Since J left to St. Louis to party with LNF, things have been a little slow around here. Friday night I decided to go out and get a haircut and treat myself to Chipotle. While I was there N from work wanted to hang out. So I agreed to play pool not realizing the guy was a shark. I should have known I was asking for trouble when he brought out his "Armstrong flute case" that contained his own pool queue stick. I think I almost beat him once. The rest of the time I was lucky to sink three or four shots before he won. However, because my brothers and I have played darts so much, I did manage to get revenge. I actually got a triple bulls eye. I hit the bulls eye with three consecutive shots. Nice. Totally made up for the poor pool skills.

Today I got my oil changed and found a really cool article about Lost (see below). Then I ran to the library to find that book Heinlien wrote and managed to get there just in time to have them lock the doors. So not to make the trip a complete waste, I shopped around for hard drives only to find that no one carries less than 80GB anymore. For pete sake, I only need 40GB! That's a whole 90 dollars I would rather not sink into a broken computer. Ugh. I've starting sinking a lot of money into that thing to keep it afloat. I'm starting to think it's not even worth it. I'll keep looking online to find a better deal. Other than that, I spent the day relaxing with the doors open. I played a bit of God of War, read some Wicked, and finished the first season of Desperate Housewives. I had Mary Alice's secret pegged on the 5th DVD of six. Very interesting. Now I want the second season to come out so I can catch up.

That's been my weekend thus far. I should quit writing and grab something to eat. I have a really bad habit of not eating when I'm alone. It's not that I don't get hungry, but the whole cooking part really bugs me. I really don't like cooking for myself and the whole dishes thing doesn't really get done. They usually just sit there and stink up the apartment. Maybe I'll grab some cereal or something. Sorry about the randomness of the post, I'll chalk it up to being tired and bored.

On a final note, I would like to give a big birthday shout out to Collective Hunch, LNF, and of course my Mom. Happy birthday everyone!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Oh, oh, oh, you also talked to *ME Saturday, remember?
Natty said…
dude, Wicked is awesome and Chipotle is delicious!
Robert said…
Tiff: I remember, but I had to remind anyone in the blogosphere that may have forgotten it was your birthday. :)

Natasha: I'm in the fourth part of Wicked and it's always hard starting a new chapter. So much happens in between I feel lost sometimes. But I love the book...and Chipotle.

Popular Posts