Embedded Radio and PodCasts

So I've been trying to figure out a way to add a cool music player to my blog. I wanted something that I could upload a couple songs to and play embedded in Blogger instead of the "one hit" players Myspace has. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet, but you can see that I've been experimenting if there are lots of players in the right pane.

I thought it would be really cool to be able to embed the java player from Yahoo Radio so I could have my Personal Radio Station play. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that there is anything like that written, and my java skills are not up to par with that project. Instead I decided I would try making a podcast of my favorite music and trying to play it that way. I haven't had any luck yet -- still working on it. Once I figure out how to get everything the way I want it, I'll put some instructions up for the adventurous bloggers out there that would like to follow in my footsteps.

According to this page, I need to add another snip of code. So we'll see if this works...

My Music Test #1
My Odeo Channel (odeo/6952ba40a4ff85ae)

Comments

Popular Posts