LOST is Back!

I can't even explain how crazy excited I am for the new season of LOST. This Wednesday marks the revival of the LOST party. There are several people in my apartment complex that watch the series as religiously as I do, so we'll all be getting together for the series premiere. Here's some things we predicted would happen for Season 2:

The stupid button would be pushed ALL season long...and finally count to zero during the season finale.
There would be some serious love triangles with the Kate/Jack/Ana Lucia/Sawyer quartet.
The way everyone hated Ana Lucia's character, we thought we would see her demise coming at the end of the season.


Here's a few predictions for Season 3:

The Others are explained a bit better since three main characters will be taken to their camps.
Claire is revealed to be Jack's half-sister -- so Aaron can look up to Uncle Jack.
The Electromagnetic release from the hatch causes the island's healing properties to dissipate -- meaning Jin, Locke, and Rose are all afflicted again.
The Magnetic release could also attract more people to the island, but now compasses will work correctly and could let people navigate away from the island as well.


There are also so major questions I WANT ANSWERED ALREADY...

1.) Why does Jack keep getting roped in with the two murderers on the island? What in his past is that bad?
2.) When and how did Loche become wheelchair bound?


I'm also hoping JJ Abrams will start tieing up a few of the loose ends he's left everywhere. There's only so many plot lines I can take before it starts to frustrate me. I have to give J some props for finding this article that I completely agree with.

Hopefully this season will be a little less hype and a bit more interesting...

Comments

Popular Posts