Missing St. Louis

The end of the quarter is tomorrow at work -- which means all my projects are due. I finally get to relax a bit after it's all over. The month of October is going to be really crazy for me. I'll be in training next week, in Tennessee the 23rd through the 27th, and working like crazy to keep up with my normal workload. I will try and keep up with the blogging and let everyone know what is going on -- even though I can't talk about the work stuff.

I've been missing St. Louis a lot lately. I've been watching Dancing with the Stars a lot lately and calling Mom to talk about it every once and a while. I'm gunning for Monica and Joey to be in the top three. Maybe Mario Lopez if he gets his act together. I'm totally up for discussions on LOST if anyone follows it like I do.

I looked into a small dancing studio that is right up the street -- recruiting students from UMKC to help teach. I thought it would be cool to teach part time and maybe get a little extra cash during the week. However, when I asked about any open positions they said they were only hiring for full time. Since I'm not going to give up my computer job (cause I really like the pay) I had to pass.

Tomorrow my next Netflix movie will be here...The Lake House. I thought it would round out my very violent guy flick, Equilibrium (see below). I appreaciate everyone's suggestions on your favorite movies. I will be adding them to the 130 movies I have lined up in my queue. Well, that's about all the time I have to write tonight. I'll try keeping the blog more current even if the posts are short and a little dull... :-)

Popular Posts