A Few Engineer Jokes

1.) An electrical, chemical, and computer engineer are in a car driving down a deserted road. When the car suddenly breaks down, the three engineers are left to wonder what could be wrong. The electrical engineer suggests checking the electronics in the engine for any shorts. The chemical engineer suggests checking for water or impurities in the fuel tank. When they both look at the computer engineer, he suggests, “Why don’t we close the windows, get out, get back in, and then re-open the windows?”

2.) Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said," Where did you get such a great bike?" The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, 'Take what you want.'" The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice. The clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

Comments

Jess said…
Teehee! I love those jokes. No matter how many times you tell them to me (thinking it's the first time), they still crack me up!
Miss Wired said…
Oh man, I really needed that laugh. Hehehe.
123-I-Love-You said…
Awesome!
Byagi said…
Priceless. :) Good to know you're blogging more often.

Popular Posts