NerdLand Characters

Alright, here are all the South Park avatars I received over the last few days. For anyone that still wishes to participate, I’ll include you if you send me an email with your picture.

I listed these in the order they were sent to me. It has absolutely no bearing on who's picture I like the best. Thanks for participating guys! Enjoy!


J, waiting at the bus stop for the next stage of her life to arrive.



Miss Wired



A Rocket Scientist, deciding whether to study or continue drinking.



Quality Crash Tests



Lost and Not Found, on the beach.



Nerd Werd at home, notice the lack of pants.



Baby B

Comments

Byagi said…
It looks like they all look pretty much like I would think we would look. ....er....did that make any sense?
Miss Wired said…
Except I reckon you've got lighter hair, B. Yah?
Darlene said…
I guess you can't do a lizard. That would be in the ranks of bizarre...
Robert said…
I'm sorry Ollie. I realized I performed a strange sort of discrimination there. Both you and Pops' Bucket were inelligible for my assignment.

I promise to include you in future activities. My appologies to both of you. :)
123-I-Love-You said…
Greetings! Love the South Park pics. You have some good link-ups here too.

I was going to do one of the pictures, but then the school principal walked past my office and saw me smiling inanely at my computer screen. I was worried that he thought I was looking at erotic photographs.

One of these days I'll try it out(the South Park site, not the pics).
Robert said…
Welcome 123! I'm always happy when new people stop in! You are more than welcome to try the assignment. I would gladly post your southpark character too.

Popular Posts