The Nerd Assignment

Recently I have led an exceptionally boring life. Right now my day entails completing three design projects before spring break, finding money to visit Kansas City, and looking at apartment magazines. Not a whole lot of wicked cool stuff for Robo to talk about. To make up for this, I have been trying to post one cool thing a week like blogger code, jokes, or other such nerd stuff. This way, even though I may not be exciting at the moment, you can still have some nerd time. You know you need it.

For this week, I am giving everyone out there a nerd assignment. If you have a few spare minutes, it should prove to be pretty fun.

Directions:
1.)Go to the kick-ass Planearium Website, and click on the “South Park Studio” Flash link to the right.
2.) Build a character that most represents what you look like.
3.) When you are finished, take a screen capture to copy it. (This should be a “Print Screen / SysRq" button above the Insert key).
4.) Open a word document and hit ctrl + v. If the picture doesn’t appear try edit->paste. Don’t worry if there is extra stuff in the picture, I’ll crop it for you.
5.) Type your name and the activity your character is currently involved in below your picture. (i.e. Robert, freaking out about his design projects)
6.) Send the word file to the following address: collegehound1@hotmail.com. Don't show these around yet -- I want to unveil everyone at once.
7.) When I have a lot of people, I will post everyone’s pictures and descriptions with a link to their blogs.

Here's my example for the class.

Take a five minute break from work and be nerdy. Come on, you know you want to.

Comments

Jess said…
Done. I look a little more like my punk rock self in the picture. I couldn't help it. There's something about this whole professional thing that makes me itch.
Miss Wired said…
I was fairly true to myself (as I am at 9PM on a weeknight, practising bass).
Robert said…
So far I have Jess, Miss Wired, Rocket Scientist, and Bruce. The pictures look awesome guys! For the rest of you, if you haven't made a picture yet -- get on it! I will post the results this Friday.
Miss Wired said…
Wooo! Can't wait to see what the rest of you look like à la south park.

Popular Posts